The InterContinental® Times Square has a great Valentine’s Day getaway for lovebirds looking to plan a romantic getaway to the city this Valentine’s Day.
The LOVE BITES package from InterContinental® Times Square
· This Valentine’s Day, Chef Todd English’s Ça Va Brasserie is offering patrons a fun and flirty six-course tapas style menu confirming that love can be bite-sized (filled with aphrodisiac items such as oysters, caviar and chocolate)
· To add a little sparkle to the evening diners can add a bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne
· Available: For dinner seating’s throughout Valentine’s Day Weekend (February 13 – February 16)
· Cost: $84 per couple, champagne is an additional $52
· ***For those looking to make a weekend of it, the InterContinental® Times Square invites couples to retreat upstairs after their epicurean evening, to enjoy the New York skyline from the comfort of their own guestroom with rates starting at $239 per night