BARBERSHOP: THE NEXT CUT cast members ICE CUBE and CEDRIC THE ENTERTAINER introduced their new film in Atlanta on Thursday, March 17th at Regal Atlantic Station. WVEE-FM’s Wanda Smith kicked off the screening, which included a special presentation from Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed who honored the cast with the notable Phoenix Award for contributing to the growing Atlanta film community, as the movie was filmed in the city.
The screening was well attended by local celebrities including:
- · Silento, Hip Hop Artist – “Watch Me Whip, Nae Nae”
- · Sheree Whitfield, Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta
- · Demetria McKinney, R&B Singer
- · Derek J, Celebrity Hairstylist, Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta and Fashion Queens
- · Momma Dee, VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
- · Gocha Hawkins, Celebrity Hair Stylist and WEtv’s La Hair
- · Beautti J, WEtv’s Cutting It in the ATL
- · Kawan “KP” Prather, Grammy Award Winning Producer – Kendrick’ Lamar’s “Alright”
- · Edwin Jackson, Indianopolis Colts
- · Lavon Hooks, Pittsburgh Steelers
- · Chris Douglas, Buffalo Bills
Photo Credit: Paras Griffin for Getty Images for Warner Bros.
BARBERSHOP: THE NEXT CUT (Warner Bros)
Starring: Ice Cube, Cedric the Entertainer, Common, Eve, Reginal Hall, Anthony Anderson and Nicki Minaj
Synopsis: Calvin (Ice Cube), Eddie (Cedric the Entertainer) and the rest of the gang must work together to save his shop and the neighborhood.
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.
BARBERSHOP: THE NEXT CUT HITS THEATERS NATIONWIDE ON APRIL 15, 2016Tweet