The storms have calmed, the heat has somewhat dissipated, but the roaring thunder of feet beating the streets of New York City just reached a new high. Over the next week, the city will be filled with fashion followers viewing Spring 2012 Collections by those that set our trends every season; interviewing their favorite artist and socialites; and networking to reach their goals in the industry. The week begins with the events of Fashion’s Night – a night of boutiques, designer pop-up shops, cruise lines, and major retailers open their door to shoppers and guest alike to view current collections that will be worn by the fashion conscious – ending with the immaculate designs of all our existing and emerging creators.
* Kicked off with a celebrity appearance by Ms. Piggy as Opening Ceremony unveiled The New Muppet’s Collection at the Ace Hotel.
* Michael Kors celebrated his 30 amazing years in the industry with high kicks from the dancing Rockettes.
* Joe Zee’s Dance contest at Lanvin
* Drake performed at the Versace celebration
* A master painter monogrammed luggage at the very Night Porter-themed Louis Vuitton event
stay tuned…… BE Magazine is once again excited to BE your source to #iHeartNYC and to what’s coming down the RUNWAY!!