Colombian Comercial model and Journalist
From an early age working in the television media, Liliana Neugebauer participated in various BEauty pageants, it was: Miss BEauty Juevenil, Miss Young, Miss Industry and Trade. She worked in the fashion world, but her main objectives were more towards the way of journalism. Abandoning modeling for a while and she devoted herself to her modeling agency in Colombia, also dabbled in television, first as a television presenter on live programs, as well as in small roles in renowned novels.Then comes to Germany, where she BEgins again her modeling career, learning German and then BEgan to participate in different campaigns, also recapture studies journalism and starts to do another study graphic design this time.She now lives in MarBElla, Spain. One of the most privileged places in Spain, working as a model for London and Spain. Desiring to expand on her modeling career in the United States. Liliana is a freelance writer, a journalist since 2002, she has worked independently since 2008. She is focusing mainly on fashion, health, traveling culture and sports. She has made catalogs for German companies, and now for Spanish companies, one of them “SieBEn Welten Spa resort”.
1. What are your guilty pleasures? (food wise)
2. What is your routine when getting ready for a shoot? Well, My routine is done days earlier, could list them to make it easier:
- four days BEfore the shoot, do a low carb diet, this helps me the day of the shoot to appear with no swelling in my stomach. In addition to preparing for my skin which is with little or very few imperfections.
- Exercise routine, I always do my daily routine, but before the shoot, the routine booster legs, abdomen and arms a bit.
- On the day of the fitting, I take a few moments in front of the mirror to see that poses may favor, as if no time for that.
- Get enough sleep, not apparently looking tired.
- Manicure, pedicure, and everything you need to BE prepared
- Finally, on the day of the shoot, BE on time and have fun doing what I like Best, and pose!
3. What is your favorite quote that inspires you?
I have really two quotes one of life and one of fashion
1. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
2. “The BEauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The BEauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, BEcause that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True BEauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the BEauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
— Audrey Hepburn